Monday, January 24, 2022

Shrine for Tracey James Lee | 300 block of 55th Street NE DC

From a DC Police report: On Monday, September 7, 2020, in the 300 block of 55th Street NE, Washington DC. At approximately 10:30 pm, members of the Sixth District responded to the listed location for the sound of gunshots. Upon arrival, officers located an adult male suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. DC Fire and Emergency Medical Services responded to the scene and transported the victim to a local hospital for treatment. After all life-saving efforts failed, the victim was pronounced dead.
 
The decedent has been identified as 44 year-old Tracey James Lee, of Northeast DC.

Poignant words from his sister are on this memorial: " Oh how it hurt so bad I try to keep it together but I'm up and sad I cry when I see you at night... I'm going to miss you my last touch was heart to heart a hug a kiss..."

My his loved ones find peace and be spared further grief.




No comments: