Monday, December 30, 2013

Demetrius Eccles- crime tape and more, Sheridan Street NW DC


From a DC police report:  On Saturday, December 7, 2013, at approximately 8:58 pm, officers from the Fourth District responded to the 900 block of Sheridan Street NW, Washington DC, for the report for the sounds of gunshots. Upon arrival, they located an adult male, identified as Demetrius Eccles, 31, suffering from apparent gunshot wounds.  DC Fire and EMS did not find any signs consistent with life.  The decedent remained on the scene and was later transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. http://homicidewatch.org/victims/demetrius-eccles/  

I spoke with some neighbors, who pointed out where Mr. Eccles fell, and to his blood, which remained on the driveway.

We hoped for a more peaceful new year for the neighborhood.




There is more information at HomicideWatch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But what police are not saying is he was my boyfriend I live in Florida I was there to visit him we walked to the store a mf some guys in a van stooped and pulled a shotgun on us the gun jammed and they pulled off the next day I took him to probation told his po what happened tried to get his stuff moved to Florida the po told him you live by the gun I guess you die by it and told us to get out her office then the night he was shot I was in fl I got a phone call from some dude I don’t even know telling me he was dead b4 he was even shot I called my mom who live 2 homes down from where he was shot I called her and as we were on the phone gun shots ring out then I had a incoming call it was Demetrious he was breathing heavy I was yelling he told me he loved me and that was it I told the police everything they could have got the ppl who did this it’s sad that he was just coming home working getting his self right smh rip my king forever missed your son looks just like you