Friday, March 15, 2024

Flowers at the site of Adam Dove's passing | 1400 block of Ridge Place SE DC


From a DC Police report: Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department's Homicide Branch are investigating a fatal shooting in Southeast, D.C. On Friday, March 8, 2024, at approximately 9:26 p.m., Sixth District officers responded to the 1400 block of Ridge Place SE, Washington DC, for the report of a shooting. When they arrived, they found a man with gunshot wounds in the roadway. He died at the scene. The decedent has been identified as 45-year-old Adam Dove of Southeast, D.C.

Rest in Peace.


1 comment:

Rose 🌹 said...

R.I.P Adam I will miss you for the person u were and I’m so sorry this happened to you, I hope your in heaven and your soul is resting for a new journey. I love you Hype you will be missed this really broke my heart -ROSE 🌹