Saturday, June 5, 2010

RIP Oscar Rubio









This shrine to Oscar Rubio is in the 800 block of Crittenden Street, NW, Washington DC.

From the DC police report: On Monday, May 31, 2010, at approximately 2:33 am, units from the Fourth District received a radio run to respond to the 900 block of Decatur Street, NW, for a subject shot. Upon their arrival, they discovered a male victim suffering from a gunshot wound. He was transported to an area hospital and admitted. At approximately 2:40 am, a second radio run was dispatched for a second victim located in the 800 block of Crittenden Street, NW.
The male victim was transported to an area hospital where he succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead at 3:44 am. The decedent is identified as Oscar Rubio, 21, of the 800 block of Decatur Street NW. The identity of the surviving victim is being withheld as he is a witness in this case. Detectives are investigating an Armed Robbery as the motive.

Candles and flowers for Oscar. May all concerned have peace, strength, and comfort.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CubSZ:: R.I.P OsCar RuBIO Gone But NeVa Forgottin Homie!

Anonymous said...

We will all miss u........ u will always be alive in our hearts a true friend like a brother that has been there for us when we needed u in a better place now RIP OSCAR RENE LAZO RUBIO (FOREVER IN OUR MEMORIES AND HEART)

Anonymous said...

It's a few dayz away from ur bday sweetie can't wait 2 celebrate 4 and wit u...I miss u...I love u and still wish u were here, but ur in a better place....R.I.P Oscar I'll always love u*

Anonymous said...

OSCAR RUBIO WE MISSIN U EVERY DAY SON,NOT ONE DAY PASS WHERE I DON'T REMEMBER CHILLIN GEEKIN ARND N JUSS LIVIN IT UP,THE WHOLE CREW MISSES U N JUS TO THINK CARS WAS WHA BROUGHT US TOGETHER..UNTILL WE MEET EACHOTHER AGAIN.. HOME REST IN PEACE..

Anonymous said...

another year gone by brother 3yrs with out you. until we meet again save me a cold heni to kick once I get there. rest on brother

Anonymous said...

Hey my love its been 3 long lonely yrs and I'm still tryna cope wit it...visiting and chatting wit u the other day felt so great, I really miss u and its tearing me up like bad I love u....Until we meet again rest on sweetie*

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday family, we miss you very much until we meet again Oscar!

Anonymous said...

I'm back I miss u soooo much that it hurts I just wish u were here, I would love to see your smile right about now...so much has changed and I'm just like if u were here it would all be alright life with u would have been amazing I love u, until we meet again sweetie I'll love u always*